Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette

I've watched some reviews of this palette on youtube. The reviews demonstrated that these palettes are amazing and affordable. Because of this, I had to go to my local Walgreens and pick one up. Because I love my neutral colors, I picked the palette in vanity. I went home and tried it out and the reviews were true.  These palettes are awesome. At a drugstore price of just $5.00, it is definitely affordable. One side of the palette has matte shadows while the other side consists of shimmer shadows. The matte and shimmer shadows allow creations of day or night looks. I want to get the get the greed, pride, and lust palettes next!

Here is a review that youtube guru AprilAthena7 did.


Here is also a look that bebexo did. She did a golden bronze look that is perfect for the summer.


Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette
Pros:
- Affordable $5.00
- Pigmented
- A lot of colors to choose from
- Great combination of colors

Cons:
- Unattractive packaging

Rating: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails