Sunday, May 16, 2010

Juicy Jewelry

Ever since DulceCandy from youtube got a Juicy Couture necklace, I've been wanting to get one also. I find it to be a great everyday accessory. Juicy Couture is one of my favorite brands. I love their bags and perfumes but I didn't really pay much attention to their jewelry. But when I saw DulceCandy's necklace, I looked into their jewelry. I've developed the same kind of love towards their bags and perfume towards their jewelry line now.

Here's a youtube video of DulceCandy featuring her Juicy Couture necklace.


I want to get these heart stud earrings. I love jewelry with hearts. I have a couple of necklaces with hearts. I do have some heart earrings but they're not studs. These are super cute. They definitely match my style of "kyoote" and "simple". It adds the perfect touch to any outfit without making such a big statement. I also love silvers so these are right pick for me. I'm not so much of a gold fan. I found these earrings on the Juicy Couture site.

Puffed Heart Earrings, Silvertone $38.00 Juicy Couture
I've been browsing on ebay for Juicy Couture jewelry also. I'm not too sure if they're authentic but the sellers claim they are. I'm not sure how to distinguish if they're authentic or not. But if they're not, it's okay with me.  I just love the look of it. Some necklaces are also cheaper on ebay than on the Juicy Couture site. Savings for me.They are a few which are the same price as those on the Juicy Couture site though.

Necklace found on ebay $45.00 + 5.00 shipping

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails