Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Refuge Sale!

My favorite jeans are currently on sale! These are the only type of jeans that I absolutely love. They're #1 on my list for jeans. I rate them a 10/10. The short length jeans fit me well. They're super comfortable. I was so happy to go into Charlotte Russe today to find that they were on sale for $19.99. Yay! I've been needing and wanting new jeans lately. My dark jeans have been fading and I've been getting tired of wearing my usual jeans. I usually like my lapis style but I was excited to see a new style of destroyed. I love destroyed shorts and I have a few by Refuge from Charlotte Russe. Because of this, I had to get a destroyed pant also. Can't wait to rock these jeans!

Skinny Destroyed Denim Jeans by Refuge Sale $19.99 Regular $34.99 Charlotte Russe
Lapis Skinny Jeans by Refuge Sale $19.99 Regular $29.99 Charlotte Russe 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails