Thursday, May 13, 2010

Outfit of the Night - Sexy Tulip

I saw this tulip skirt on Forever21 and I thought that I just had to style an outfit around this skirt. I love the detail in the front. That little peak in the middle makes it sexy. I paired it up with a simple black bodysuit to make it more of a night look and to allow the skirt to stand out. I always want one item in my outfit to be the focus. I feel like if too many things to an outfit stands out, it would make it too intricate. Little goes a long way.


Skirt: $17.80 Tulip Woven Pleat Skirt Forever 21
Bodysuit: $17.80 Cinched Sweetheart Bodysuit Forever 21
Shoes: $26.80 Runway Peep Toe Stiletto Forever 21
Earrings: $3.80 Dimpled Bevel Hoop Earrings Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails