Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Swimming in the Summer Looking "Kyoote"

Yesterday, I went to Old Navy. I was looking for swimsuits for the summer and to my surprise the swimsuits were on sale! Each piece costs $10.00. The original price is $16.00 which adds to savings of $6.00. I was ecstatic! I was looking for a plain and solid white and black bottom and top. I don't like my swimsuits to be "matchy". Having a swimsuit top or bottom in black and white allows you to match other swimsuits designs with it.

I got a black top with ruffles, white plain bottom, and a black and white leopard/cheetah print top. I wanted a plain white bottom but there were no extra smalls. I would fit a small but I like my bathing suit bottoms to snug my booty =). I don't like it when I get in the water and the wetness causes my bottom to have that little sag on my behind. It looks like a wet diaper on a baby. I wanted to get a plain black bottom but they only have black bottoms with ruffles. I felt that the ruffles only added more to my hips. I don't wanna look more than what I weigh.

Women's Mix and Match Ruffle-Trim Bikini $10.00 Old Navy
Women's Animal Print Bikini $10.00 Old Navy
I also went to Forever 21. They also have some cute bathing suits. Better yet they're not on sale but they're still affordable. The bottoms are even cheaper than Old Navy. They cost $9.80. I wanted a bottom to match my black ruffle swimsuit top so I got this one. I love how there's a tie to only one side of the bottom.

Summer Garden Bikini Bottom $9.80 Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails