Sunday, May 16, 2010

Princess Movie with a Bomber

Tonight I went to watch "Princess Ka'iulani." Because I'm from Hawaii and the movie was about a Hawaiian princess, I had to watch it. It was a great movie but I expected more. It didn't meet my expectations. It kept me intrigued though. Overall, I had a great time watching this movie.

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you all a jacket that I wore tonight. It's a jacket that suitable for Hawaii's warm weather. It's light weight so it'll keep you warm enough for Hawaii's weather but not hot like a thick jacket. It's also trendy and super comfortable. The cut ends well above your waist so it hugs your figure. I love it. It's one of my favorite staple pieces in my closet. I have it in the color cream but I wanted it in the other neutrals of gray and black. They also come in purple and teal. What I love about it most is how affordable it is. You can't beat $8.00 for such a cute jacket. I wore this jacket, which is in cream, with a cream lace tank top. I paired it with a dark wash skinny jeans. I was gonna wear some wedges but I decided to go comfortable and wear flip flops. I wore my Guess flip flops (I'll do post about these flip flops soon). I highly suggest this jacket so get them now at your local Walmart while they're on sale.

3/4 Sleeve Bomber Jacket by Max Azria and Miley Cyrus from Walmart - Sale Price $8.00 (The site says it's $9.00 but the jacket sells for only $8.00 in Honolulu's Walmart)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails