Thursday, May 27, 2010

Outfit of the Night - Sushi Night With Flowers

We're eating my favorite tonight. Sushi! So here's an outfit that I would rock tonight. I'm still digging florals. I can't enough of it. I'm also loving browns at the moments. I found this cute plaid floral dress on Wetseal.com. I love the hints of browns in it. I paired it up with simple floral earrings again. I also added a charm bracelet. I love the sandals to this outfit. And guess what? They're only $10.00 right now on Wetseal.

Plaid Flower Tube Dress (S) $26.50
Double Buckle Belt (S/M) $10.50
Strap Buckle Cork Wedge (shoe 7) $10.00
Twist Handle Satchel (NS) $29.50
Rose Pearl Button Earrings (NS) $6.00
Gold Charm Bracelet (NS) $8.00


1 comment:

  1. I bought the distressed jeans on Wetseal.com.They have a great selection! xo T

    MaterialGirls23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails