Friday, May 14, 2010

Outfit of the Night - Party and Celebrate the End of Finals

Tonight's gonna be a fun time! We're gonna hang out at the dorms and play some beer pong.

As you can tell by now, my style is "kyoote" and "simple." I don't like going dramatic with my outfits. I'll have a little statement here and there, but not too much. Once again, I have florals! I needed to have another outfit based around florals. I stayed simple with the earrings since the flats and top already make a statement. Didn't want to add heels to this outfit. I wanna be comfortable so I can beat guys in beer pong. I also used wetseal.com's application of boutique to create his outfit like my other Outfit of the Day 2.

The jeans I used in this outfit are called Fashionista Skinny Jean by Blue Asphalt. I have a pair of these and they're great. I highly suggest them but I prefer CharlotteRusse's jeans by Refuge over them. The reason is that they don't have that stretchy material. I like my jeans to stretch and these don't. They do fit me well though just not as perfect as the Refuge jeans. If you're a shorty like me (I'm 5'1"), then the short length is perfect. They're on sale right now; buy one get one half off. One jean costs $26.50.

Westeal Fashionista Skinny Jean by Blue Asphalt
Pros:
- Short length fits well
- Overall, it fits well

Cons:
- Not stretchy material

Rating: 7/10

Fashionista Skinny Jean - $26.50
Striped Floral Rhine - $16.50
Floral Metal Bangle - $10.00
Sparkling Stud Earring Set - $7.50
Glitter Flat - $12.50
Crock Splatter Clasp Wallet - $10.50
Total: $83.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails