Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rompers!

A type of clothing that I've been loving at the moment are rompers. They're absolutely cute and adorable. They're also comfortable. They can be casual or be dressed up for a night time look. They're perfect for the summer. It's a type of clothing that's so easy to put an outfit together for.

You can find rompers at almost any store. I bought all of my rompers from ross. I bought them all for less then $20.Super cheap! If you want some bargain rompers, check out ross.

How I would style a romper..
Casual look
I think gladiator flats go perfect with a romper to make a casual look. I think the owl necklace is cute. It adds a pop of color and uniqueness to the outfit. It's a really simple outfit but I feel like the gladiator flats and necklace make it exquisite. All of these items are from Forever 22.

JLovesMac1 shares this same romper obsession with me. Check out her youtube video showcasing different styles of rompers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails