Friday, November 19, 2010

Outfit of the Day - Volcom Casual

It's a semi cloudy rainy day here in Hawaii. I don't have school today. I just need to do a few errands and then I'll be working on my paper. So on a casual day, I'll probably grab my favorite pair of destroyed skinny jeans by refuge and pair it up with one of many Volcom tees. Volcom is one of my favorite brands. Living in Hawaii, I grew up wearing surf brands like Roxy, Billabong, Oneill, Hurley, etc. Of all the surf brands, Volcom is my favorite. My closet consists of numerous Volcom pieces. I go for V-neck tees or low cut neckline tees. They're more flattering than a simple tee. I would also usually wear gladiator sandals to dress it up a little and I'd grab my favorite Volcom bag. Anyway, I just wanted to show you all an example of my casual/lazy day/everyday outfits.










*Photos from Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails