Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bangs or No Bangs?

I've been debating a lot lately. I've had the same hairstyle for the last 5 years. My hair is naturally black but it has brown/caramel and blonde highlights, long layers all around, length is nearing my butt, and side swept bangs. Now I'm debating to go back to black with just brown highlights, no blonde, and having blunt bangs. I'm thinking of doing the blunt bangs now. I've had blunt bangs before but that was when I was in elementary. I've tried pinning up my hair to imitate the look of bangs and I say they suit me but I don't know if I should really do it. What do you guys think? I mean, I could just go back to side swept bangs if anything, right?

Here are pictures of my favorite fashions icons who went from having no bangs to bangs. Do you think they pull off the bangs look?
*Photos from Google Images

2 comments:

  1. I like kim K with Bangs and Vanessa with out =)

    xo T

    MaterialGirls23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bangs are always nice, but you can always push them back to the side, very versatile.
    SAME HERE, same Asian side bangs hair cut for 5 YEARS!
    Thanks for following me, im new at this.
    Its great finally seeing another blogger from hawaii, someone with same great taste!
    Courtney hope btw:)

    courtneyhopesalliswell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails