Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Healthy, Soft, Silky, & Shiny

Do you want shiny, silky, and healthy hair? Here's a hair product that I highly recommend. It is the Biosilk Serum. I was introduced to this product from my mother. She was using it after her co-worker suggested it for her. She was using it for awhile and I didn't really pay attention to it. I thought it was just some random "mature-lady" product that wouldn't work on me. She bought me a bottle one day and I figured I would give it a try. Ever since then, I've been using it everyday. I like to apply it after I get out of the shower. I only use a nickel size amount and apply it all over my hair. You really need a small amount because it goes a long way. I concentrate applying the products on my ends of course since they're dry from all my highlighting and straightening. I like to apply it after I straighten my hair also. It helps my hair with flyaways and takes away the brittleness look of my hair. It really keeps my hair soft, shiny, silky, and healthy. I saw an improvement in the texture of my hair since I started using. I can't go a day without it. It's a must have for me. I would recommend this product for you all.
*Photo from Amazon
You can find this product in most salons, Walmart, or Target. The 5 ounce bottles usually go for $12-$15 dollars. They sometimes come in a package deal where you get a combination of a 5 ounce and 12 ounce bottles. Those package deals cost only $20. Whenever I see those deals, I'll stock up. There's another deal once at a perfume store in Waikele Outlets. Sorry, I don't remember the store name but I know they carry perfumes. I bought a set that comes with a Biosilk shampoo, conditioner, and serum that cost only $30. My cashier told me that I saved literally over $60. They're 12 ounce bottles too. Awesome deal! I'll make sure to keep you girls informed when I do come across that deal again. Overstock does have the set similar to the one I bought. Here's the link http://www.overstock.com/Health-Beauty/Farouk-CHI-Biosilk-3-piece-Silk-Therapy-Shampoo-Conditioner-Serum-Kit/4123483/product.html?rcmndsrc=2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails