Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November '10 Favorites

 Makeup
*Photo form shizzle-nizzle.blogspot.com
ELF Neutrals Pallette
I got this pallette at Walgreens for $5. Super cheap! It's a perfect eyeshadow palette for an everyday look. Pigmentation is great also.

Jewelry
 Juicy Couture Bow Earrings
I got this pair from the Black Friday sale at the Waikele Juicy Couture Outlet. Ever since then, I've been wearing them almost everyday. It's so cute. I wanted simple stud earrings that would go with every outfit and this was perfect.

Underwear

OP Panties from Walmart
Super comfortable and cute. I love them. The quality actually reminds me of the Pink panties from Victoria Secrets.

Food
Apples & Peanut Butter
One of my nursing classmates got me hooked on this. She would always bring them to class or clinicals for a snack and share with us. It's soo good and healthy at the same time.

Song

Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song
My motto for the month of November. LOLs. I wish I had more lazy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails