Monday, November 15, 2010

Hello Kitty Bags

I don't know what's the trend in the mainland but here in Hawaii, Hello Kitty is huge! I've seen a lot of Hello Kitty merchandise sold in stores.

I'm not really a fan of Hello Kitty. When I was little, I was more into Pochacco or Spottie Dottie. They're the other Sanrio characters. Hello Kitty is cute, but I just don't like the fact that it's a cat. Sorry girls, I'm more of a dog person. =)

Anyway, the reason why I'm mentioning Hello Kitty is because of the bags I've seen girls rock. I've seen many cute Hello Kitty school bags. I've also seen cute purses worn by girls in the malls. I personally wouldn't buy one of these but I thought about how they would make great Christmas presents for my friends. I've done some searching online and I found super cute ones on ebay. Here's a link to an ebay store that carries these cute bags. http://stores.ebay.com/doggiepark Most of the bidding prices start at $5 but the buy it now prices are in the $20 range.

Here are the results of my search







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails