Saturday, December 11, 2010

Video, Love, Wedding

I'm studying like crazy for finals right now. Brain overload! But somehow, I get distracted and I end up watching same day edits of weddings on ariastudios.com. This wedding cinema and photograph company is amazing. Their same day edits are so beautiful. I practically watched almost every single same day edits on their website and was touched by all of them. I even watched some videos more than once. If you want to see a breath taking same day edit, go to their website. www.ARIASTUDIOS.com I promise you that you will enjoy it as much as I do and will not be disappointed.

Here's my favorite video by Aria Studios. I love the song on this video and how the couple's bond and story was captured.

SDE // shalene + leo from ARIA Studios on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails