Sunday, October 17, 2010

Concealer

I'm sorry I've been neglecting my blog. I've been so busy with school. Projects, studying, papers, and more studying were the activities that took a huge part of my days. You know how that goes. This is the first weekend where I can actually not worry about school work. Yay!

This is one of the best drugstore concealers that I've come across. I've tried many other concealers before I came across this. I've tried the NYX stick concealer, Covergirl liquid concealer, and Maybelline mineral concealer but this concealer works best for me.

It's the Maybelline dream mousse concealer. What I like about it is that it conceals my dark eye circles, matches my skin complexion perfectly, and still looks great even after a long day of school.

Here's a video review and tutorial of this concealer

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails