Sunday, October 17, 2010

Booties

Living in Hawaii, boots aren't such a major necessity. Flip flops and open toe footwear are so I have a lot of those! Since fall is here and I don't own a pair, I've been wanting to own some booties. I want some ankle booties. I found some super cute pairs on forever21.com.

Here's what I would buy.
I want it both black and brown. I'm not usually the type that buys the same type of clothing or footwear in different colors but these booties are an exception. I love the simple detailing. I definitely will buy these.
I'm not really a fan of studs. I thought these booties were cute but I don't think it would be my "go to" booties. It would be a great item to add to my closet though. I like adding different pieces to my wardrobe that I wouldn't think I would wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails